Although there’s zero evidence here, I have been keeping track of my stash the last few months. That said, I haven’t been great about adding yarn to my Ravelry stash as I’ve bought it nor weighing leftovers accurately. I’ve knit a lot this year, but also had a few times of going a bit nuts at my LYS or when traveling, so my numbers since my last stash summary, way back in May.
Here’s the numbers, with delta shown against those May numbers:
- Total of 18248 (-1030) yards
- Lace weight: 0 yards (same as before)
- Fingering weight: 10873 (+3628) yards
- Sport weight: 1587 (+443) yards
- DK weight: 1587 (+443 yards)
- Worsted Weight: 4108 (-2324 yards)
- Aran weight: 254 (-2591 yards, mostly by giving it away)
- Bulky: 988 (-144 yards)
- Super Bulky weight: 0 yards (same as before)
Not too shabby, really!
Other than the little I have in WIPs, here’s what all that yarn looks like (inside of my very messy closet).
Top shelf: UFOs and FOs, waiting to be finished or delivered to their recipients
Second shelf: Bag with all of my needles and notions. Stash of dishcloth cotton
Third shelf: Bulky and sock yarn
Fourth shelf: Worsted
Fifth shelf: Fingering not suitable for socks
Last shelf: All of the leftovers