Though it may appear as if I never reject any potential topic for blog posts, really, I do. Here’s a bunch of such rejected topics.
- When you go into a bathroom with, say, 6 stalls, all of which are open, how do you choose which one to use?
- Not having a dishwasher stinks. Not sure how we survived for nearly three years at our last place without one.
- My success rate for knitting projects is extremely low. I probably frog five projects for every one that works out.
- It’s great that our house has a good dozen trees behind it, except when we have to take care of the leaves each fall.
- Fondu is a very underrated food. Those people in the 70s knew what was what.
- On Gilmore Girls, they all open their PSAT scores before school. Since when did people wait until the next morning to look at mail from the previous day?
- Why is my eczema only on my left eyelid, my left right finger, and my right pinky?
- Baby teeth are way sharper than you’d think. Squirms literally drew blood with her teeth yesterday.
- SweetTarts are just about the perfect candy.
- I am over wearing heels other than for special events.
- Who does all of the dishes on Top Chef? Do the chefs actually have to do an cleanup?